Bigbangram has quite different program algorithm unlike the other promotion tools, that's why you may have lots of password resets while starting the promotion using our service. Instagram needs time to get used to the actions the service does on your behalf. Password resets will disappear after a while.
1. Reset password/Confirm password
Password reset is the most common confirmation.:
- The speed of promotion was fast and action limits were too high per day or per hour. Set right
- The account had too many promos (more than 10). We recommend to run no more than 10 promos at the same time.
- Your Instagram account was not linked to email, Facebook or phone.
- The account is young and have less than 600 followers, new registered (exist less than 2 months), auto registered and you use promotion by likes, follows, comments when it’s allowed to be promoted first two weeks only with Likes.
- You use any other promotion tools while promoting with Bigbangram.
- You use your Instagram app and do likes/follows/comments manually from your phone.
2. Confirmation by phone (Not SMS)
It's just a captcha. Click finish and the service will continue to work. If you notice that the service is in one place, check your Instagram through your phone, maybe there was a captcha.
3. Confirmation by SMS
Appears if the account was not linked to the phone before the promotion.
What to do if you got a confirmation over the phone?
1. In the left column with all your accounts you will see that the account with the error flashing red.
2. Click on this account and you will be taken to its work panel.
3. Go to your Instagram account on your phone and click "Edit profile".
4. In this settings choose the second item from the bottom "Phone".
5. Enter your phone number and be prepared that you will receive SMS with the code.
6. Enter the 6-digit SMS code.
7. Go back to BigBangram tools and click on the trash icon right next to the name of your account.
8. Add again your account to the system.
9. Ready, your account no longer requires confirmation by SMS and keeps on going!
P. S. To avoid this confirmation, link your Instagram account to your phone, email and Facebook to start promoting.
4. "You should add at least 6 photos via your phone!"
This limitation is to ensure that your Instagram account was alive account from point of Instagram view.
Customer support service by UserEcho