Eternal ban is a removal of your account from Instagram forever, without the right to return it.
Until recently, we believed that the Administration of Instagram in this case, makes it almost impossible to rehabilitate. The exceptions were, less than 1%.
The problem is, just recently, Instagram has not yet had the loyal support that will solve the issues with the sanctions and locks.
But over time, we tested various ways of communicating with the support and found a way by which you can unlock the account with 90% probability.
For what you can get eternal ban?
- - Ban can be obtained after 3 time blocks, in this case, the system sees that you don't understand warnings and block you forever.
- - For use of the logo of Instagram in your images - it's against the rules.
- - For posting pictures of others without their marks on the photo. To mark the man on the photo, you need to write @ and his nickname. For example "@motivgirl"
- - For using the wrong autoposting. Instagram against any automation, so if the filter will notice you - you are threatened with eternal lock.
- - Mass cheat bots
- - You can get a ban for credit card information, social security number or other identity, phone number or email address, if it belongs to ANOTHER person.
- - Creating accounts in Instagram with the help of third-party services.
- - For the use of multiple ip addresses. It happens when several people sitting with your account from different cities. Or if you are using third-party services.
INSTAGRAM WILL BAN ACCOUNTS NOT FOR THE AUTOPOSTING OR MASSFOLLOWING. BECAUSE THE FILTERS CANNOT WITH 100% DISTINGUISH THE PROPER USE OF SERVICES AND PROGRAMS, OR THE ACTIONS OF A MAN. SO YOU NEED TO CONSIDER 3 BASIC RULES:
NOT TO EXCEED THE LIMITS
1. Follow limits (1000 per day), the limits of likes (1000 per day) and don't use spam comments at all.
CONSIDER BEHAVIOR FACTORS
2. Your service should act exactly as you would act if carried out actions manually. If you subscribe to people every 5 seconds, the service notices this. If every day you are doing exactly 1000 subscriptions, the filter sees it. If you put the likes at a speed of 2 seconds per 1 like – you will be banned.
A person needs time to view the photo, appreciate it and like or make a subscription.
You're not going to follow a person, without studying his profile.
USING A PROXY
3. If you use your phone for your account in Instagram, and at the same time, the service profile is from a completely different ip address, puts the photo - filters of Instagram will get a signal that you are using a third-party program.
Therefore, in all the services you should have 1 address. This requires a using of individual proxies. Their cost 4-10$ for 1 month of use. You need to connect a new address to your home Internet and to the software (not all software programs and services allow you to use a proxy, so you have to choose these)
In the BigBangram service all proxies integrated into the system, so you don’t have to worry about this!
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho